WE ARE OPEN!
NEWEST WORKSHOPS ANNOUNCED BELOW
We are excited to kick off our first round of workshops and lectures in our Reading Room. Read on to learn and sign up for each.
Current Workshop Schedule:
THE NEUROLOGY OF DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
Wednesday, July 18th
5:30-7:00 pm - All proceeds go to ACLU (SOLD OUT)
This fast paced lecture focuses on:
- Defining the difference btween equity vs diversity vs inclusion from a neurological, psychological and evolutionary perspective.
- Demystifying why humans behave the way they do around racism, sexism, homophobia and other isms. This includes unpacking the intersection of neurology and unconsious biases.
- Providing specific and science-backed techniques to be more inclusive and equitable in our own behavior and thoughts.
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF MOTIVATION:
Tuesday, July 24th 5:00-6:30pm (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
Do you have a task in your life that you hate doing or a project you keep procrastinating on or can never seem to finish? In this fast-paced, psychology-packed lecture, we will dive into what the past 30 years of research tells us about what the brain needs to feel motivated -- regardless of how repetitive or unpleasant the task is. We will cover quick tips as well as how to partner with our brain chemistry to help us slay through all kinds of tasks and projects.
Summer is often over before we know it -- and for many us, come September we start feeling deep “Summer regret” -- that sinking feeling that we didn't take full advantage of the sunshine and free-spirit days. In this workshop, we will share the psychology of motivation and core drivers to help you craft a fun and personalized summer game plan, so you get the self-care and stress-relief time this summer that you need.
This workshop is for you if you think you are too busy to enjoy the season, if you are feeling overwhelmed by social summer pressures, or if the summer has felt like it is passing you by and you want to make sure you can make the most before the rain starts again. This workshop is also a great "self-care" session, especially for those who have a hard time squeezing self-care in.
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH
- Your actionable and personalized definition of summer success
- A list of values-aligned summer activities that fit your schedule and life
- Time management and goal tools that you can use throughout the year
- A calm, energizing feel that you can have the summer you want.
We're a Portland-based shop focused on modern office supplies and organizational tools designed to boost productivity and happiness in your daily tasks. Through our in-store displays and public workshops, you'll learn how to utilize everyday essentials to craft a lovelier, more badass life. 11:11 is committed to providing a beautiful, knowledgeable and welcoming environment for anyone looking to put intention into their day and the things that they own.
WRANGLING TO-DO LISTS
Read our blog post where Paloma and Mimi have a mini-coaching session about how to handle your to-do lists, or in this case, how Mimi could handle her to-do list addiction.
BETTER HABITS, BETTER TRACKING
A few psychology tips to help you create new habits, and stick with them.
The magic of quarterly resolutions: An easy, dopamine-friendly alternative to year-long resolutions.