Two Minute Mornings Journal: Win Your Day, Every Day
Along with Calm the Chaos, this is one of our favorite guided journals to stay grounded and focused - you just need two minutes a day."When we make the right choices in the morning, the rest of the day flows better"
- Based on the neuroscience of motivation and stress-management, and balanced with best practices in creating a balanced emotional life.
- Helps create constructive daily focus
- Includes prompts that help your mind establish a healthy morning routine.
From the author:
"Based on positive psychology research, I began developing a simple little system for myself called Two Minute Mornings.
After I woke up I spent the first two minutes of my day filling in my answers to three simple sentences:
I will let go of…
I am grateful for…
I want to focus on…
The difference in my life was both immediate and incredible."
We recommend it for:
- Those working on improving their focus (including those with ADHD)
- Anyone looking for a practical way to stay energized every day
- Folks working on emotional regulation and health, including managing anxiety, depression or stress
- Anyone working through challenging periods in their life looking for a daily tool to stay grounded and goal-focused.