Open-dated (so you can start or pause whenever you need to)
Enough pages for 3 months of goal planning
Environmentally friendly tree-free paper
5.75" x 8.5" (14.6 cm x 21.6 cm)
Smyth Sewn binding so it lays flat (perfect for left-handed writers)
Quarterly Goal Planner
Regular price $28.00
A goal planner that is simple, modern and the perfect size. Not too fluffy or overwhelming to use, with bold colors to keep you energized. What we love about it:
- Great for work, creative, health or financial goals.
- Divided up into quarters: A quarter of a year is an ideal amount of time for setting and accomplishing goals. It's long enough to really see results, but short enough to keep up momentum and motivation.
- Includes guided prompts to get ideas flowing and ensure you're setting your goals right.
- Then use the open-dated calendar pages to make sure you stay on track.
- Plus sections to celebrate your successes and lessons along the way.
- Check out Poketo's great post on these on their blog