Authentic & Engaging: Four Weeks to Transform Your Public Speaking Skills (on or off Zoom)
This Learning Group is for you if:
- You are ready to receive tailored coaching and feedback on your public speaking skills.
- You learn best with real-time teaching and in a small group environment
- You are nervous about your public speaking skills, but also know these skills would make a huge difference for your career and personal goals.
In this Learning Group, you'll walk away with:
- The psychology behind virtual vs in-person public speaking
- Science-backed tools to wrangle your public speaking anxiety including understanding how unconscious vs conscious memory works with (or against) us, and how we can rewire these to support easy public speaking.
- What matters (and doesn't matter) about your body language and mannerisms when presenting online vs in-person.
- Feedback and coaching on your tone and pacing.
- Easy techniques when using slides or visual aids that help you AND increase audience engagement.
- Quick tips for improving your skills in spontaneous-public-speaking.
- How to identify your own style to establish credibility and build trust with your virtual audience.
About these Learning Group sessions:
- You'll be joining an intimate group of just four to six learners so you get plenty of support, practice time, and individualized feedback.
- Each group meets for four weeks, for 90 minutes per session (see time options below) so you right away see momentum.
- Each session will include: a 30-45 minute workshop where you'll learn new frameworks, tips and psychology context, and small group discussion with practice rounds where you'll receive real time coaching and feedback.
- Bonus: The registration price for this Learning Group includes a one-on-one 30 minute coaching session with Paloma so you receive additional individualized support.
Choose your Learning Group:
May's Thursday cohort, from 4:30 pm to 6 pm PST
May 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th
- June's Friday cohort, from 8:30 am to 10 am PST
June 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th
- Want to be notified when summer sessions are announced? Sign up for the waitlist here. You'll get first dibs when sessions open up.
Payment plans are now available: We've partnered with Shopify so you have the option to split up your registration payments, interest free.
Your trainer and coach on this journey:
Paloma Medina is a public speaker, trainer and TEDx presenter with over 10 years of experience serving diverse audiences and industries, from Fortune 500 companies to small non-profits. Far from being born a natural public speaker (she absolutely bombed her first professional presentation at a national conference), she is passionate about supporting others through their public speaking journey precisely because she knows it doesn't have to be terrifying nor require you to change who you are. She is also the founder of 11:11 Supply and The Notebook Bar in Portland, Oregon. Read more about her here.
Need more information to ensure this a good fit for you or your employee? Schedule a 15 minute info call here.