Monthly Progress Tracker
Writing a novel. Running a marathon. Learning a new language. These big goals can be overwhelming, but they are all accomplished the same way-- by making progress one day at a time.
We love this Progress Tracker because it gamifies progress on your big goals and projects: By breaking down your projects into small wins and tracking the one metric that matters most, you make your daily progress visible.
Some of the ways to use The Progress Tracker:
- A check on the days you wake up before 7am to create a new wake-up habit
- Number of words written towards your novel
- A check for days you read a book before bed (good for better sleep patterns!)
- Days you drank 8+ glasses of water
- Hours you worked per day to track work-life balance or if you're a freelancer or hourly contractor
- Number of hours you work on your passion project (every 30 minutes counts!)
- Anything you want to see small steady wins for!
Made a small woman-owned business too :)