Four Weeks to Calm, Focus and Healthy Productivity
If any of these apply to how you're feeling:
- Struggling with procrastination, focus or "pandemic brain"
- Overwhelmed or overworked
- Like you never have enough time, or don't make time for rest and self-care
- You're just hungry for a small group to be accountable to when you implement new productivity or life/work balance habits
This Learning Group will give you a balanced skill set to help you manage your life, calm your busy brain and re-calibrate how you keep it all organized, even in these pandemic-brain times.
In this Learning Group, we'll give you tools for:
- Motivation and energy levels: You'll identify root causes of any procrastination or low motivation issues you face, so you can find the right options to improve your motivation or energy levels (besides just guzzling coffee).
- The psychology of time management: We'll go beyond giving you a generic list of techniques and instead help you understand your personal time awareness and time usage preferences so you choose the right methods to manage your time.
- Brain organization: Every brain is so unique, yet we are taught so little about how we can customize our paper or digital tools so we feel clear and calm (instead of cluttered and jumbled). We'll cover science-backed tools and help you choose the right tools for you.
- The Neuroscience of Rest and Self Care: Most of us are addicted to the dopamine we get from work, or we don't feel we have a choice but to grind constantly. This workshop will help us create a personalized 3 month game plan for how to incorporate realistic AND tailored self care and rest into our life.
- We'll pay special attention to pandemic-specific and working-from-home issues and how they impact the key areas we'll be focusing on.
About these Learning Group sessions:
- You'll be joining me and an intimate group of seven other learners so you get plenty of support, practice time, and individualized feedback.
- Each group meets with me for four weeks, on Zoom, for 2 hours per sessions, so you see momentum right away.
- Each our four sessions will include a 45 minute workshop where you'll learn new frameworks, tips and psychology context, AND small group practice rounds where you'll receive real-time coaching and feedback.
- Bonus: The registration price includes a 30 minute coaching session with me so you receive one-on-one support as well.
Choose your Learning Group:
SOLD OUT Thursdays in June: 4:30pm to 6 pm PST
June 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th
Fridays in July from 9am to 11am PST
July 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
- Future sessions: Want to be notified when future sessions are announced? Sign up for the waitlist here. You'll get first dibs when sessions open up.
Sliding Scale tickets are available for those who are experiencing a financial hardship and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are financially able to purchase an Early Bird or a Regular Registration ticket, thank you!!! Your ticket price contributes towards making Sliding Scale tickets possible.
Payment Plan Available: Once you reach check out, you'll be able to choose between paying your registration fee in full, or splitting your payment up into four installments.
Your trainer and coach on this journey:
I'm a public speaker, trainer and TEDx presenter with 10 years of experience teaching diverse audiences and industries, from Fortune 500 companies to small non-profits. I'm the owner of 11:11 Supply and you can read more about me here.
Have more questions? Schedule a 15 minute Info Call with me here.