Four Weeks To a Calmer Mind and Healthier Productivity
- Struggling with procrastination, focus or "pandemic brain"
- Overwhelmed or overworked
- Like you never have enough time, or don't make time for rest and self-care
- Or you're just hungry for a small group to be accountable to when you implement new productivity or life/work balance habits
This Learning Group will give you a balanced skill set to help you manage your life, calm your busy brain and re-calibrate how you keep it all organized.
In this Learning Group, you'll walk away with:
- Motivation and energy levels: You'll identify root causes of any procrastination or low motivation issues you face, so you can find the right options to improve your motivation or energy levels (besides just guzzling coffee).
- The psychology of time management: We'll go beyond giving you a generic list of techniques and instead help you understand your personal time awareness and time usage preferences so you choose the right methods to manage your time.
- Brain organization: Every brain is so unique, yet we are taught so little about how we can customize our paper or digital tools so we feel clear and calm (instead of cluttered and jumbled). We'll cover science-backed tools and help you choose the right tools for you.
- The Neuroscience of Rest and Self Care: Most of us are addicted to the dopamine we get from work, or we don't feel we have a choice but to grind constantly. This workshop will help us create a personalized 3 month game plan for how to incorporate realistic AND tailored self care and rest into our life.
- We'll pay special attention to pandemic-specific and working-from-home issues and how they impact the key areas we'll be focusing on.
About these Learning Group sessions:
- Registration for this group is capped at 12 people so you get to learn in a small group environment - no more feeling isolated!
- Each group meets for 90 minutes per session, for four weeks, so you build momentum quickly (see time options below)
- Each session will include: a mini-workshop where you'll learn new frameworks, tips and psychology context to understand what works and doesn't work, and small group discussion and Q&A time
May 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th
- June's Thursday cohort: 4:30pm to 6 pm PST
June 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th
- Want to be notified when July sessions are announced? Sign up for the waitlist here. You'll get first dibs when sessions open up.
Payment plans are now available: We've partnered with Shopify to allow you the option to split up your registration payments, interest free.
Your trainer and coach on this journey:
Paloma Medina is a public speaker, trainer and TEDx presenter with over 10 years of experience serving diverse audiences and industries, from Fortune 500 companies to small non-profits. She is the founder of 11:11 Supply and The Notebook Bar in Portland, Oregon. Read more about her here.
Need more information to ensure this a good fit for you or your employee? Schedule a 15 minute info call here.