Four Weeks to Healthy Assertiveness & Confidence
This is a perfect Learning Group if any of these feel true for you:
- If you wish you could be more assertive at work or in your personal life
--or-- if you've been told you are "too aggressive"
This group is designed for those at either end of the "assertiveness spectrum".
- You are curious about assertiveness skills but you are scared of being an asshole, or you're not sure what the right level of assertiveness would be most effective for the situations you face.
- You prefer live instruction with plenty of practice time.
- You learn best when you receive tailored, real-time feedback as part of the learning process.
- You don't want to learn alone, you learn best in a trusted group of people.
In this Learning Group, you'll walk away with:
- A clearer understanding of the difference between boundaries, assertiveness, self-advocacy and healthy confidence (not ego-maniac confidence :)
- A brain-friendly framework for escalating assertiveness, so you always have a tool for each situation and conversation.
- Brain-friendly tools that allow you to clarify your needs and boundaries, whether you're talking to your boss, coworker, or a random stranger on the street.
- Practice time under your belt with tailored feedback and coaching based on your own strengths and focus areas.
- A chance to see a variety of assertiveness styles, so you can create your own style that incorporates your values and personality.
About these Learning Group sessions:
- You'll be joining me and an intimate group of five other learners so you get plenty of support, practice time, and individualized feedback.
- Each group meets with me for four weeks, on Zoom, for 2 hours per sessions, so you see momentum right away.
- Each our four sessions will include a 45 minute workshop where you'll learn new frameworks, tips and psychology context, AND small group practice rounds where you'll receive real-time coaching and feedback.
- Bonus: The registration price includes two 30 minute coaching sessions with me so you receive one-on-one support throughout the month.
Choose your Learning Group:
Thursdays in July from 4pm to 6 pm PST
July 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th
Fridays in August from 9am to 11am PST
August 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- Future sessions: Want to be notified when future sessions are announced? Sign up for the waitlist here. You'll get first dibs when sessions open up.
Sliding Scale tickets are available for those who are experiencing a financial hardship and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are financially able to purchase an Early Bird or a Regular Registration ticket, thank you!!! Your ticket price contributes towards making Sliding Scale tickets possible.
Payment Plan Available: Once you reach check out, you'll be able to choose between paying your registration fee in full, or splitting your payment up into four installments.
Your trainer and coach on this journey:
I'm a coach, trainer and TEDx presenter with 10 years of experience teaching diverse audiences and industries, from Fortune 500 companies to small non-profits. I am passionate about supporting others in their assertiveness, boundary-setting and confidence journeys because I have seen how much these very things transform my clients' lives, stress levels, and relationships. I will not force you to be someone you're not, because the best way towards healthy assertiveness and confidence is to incorporate it into the parts of yourself you love the most.
Read more about me here.
Have questions not covered here? Schedule a 15 minute Info Call with me here.