Join a Learning Group
What are Learning Groups?
They are small cohorts that meet with me for four weeks for new tools and tailored coaching on their goals. Based on my 12 years as a trainer, coach and performance consultant, I designed these groups to merge the four critical learning elements:
- Community: You'll join an intimate group of just six to twelve learners so you quickly build a supportive community, because social learning is the most powerful learning tool.
- Momentum: Each group meets for four weeks, for 90 minutes per session, so you see change right away and don't lose momentum between sessions.
- Science: Every group session will include a built-in workshop where I'll teach you new tools, tips and psychology frameworks -- so you walk away feeling like you read six of the best nonfiction books you've ever read.
- Practice + Feedback: Every session also includes exercises, reflection time, group discussion and practice rounds where you'll receive immediate coaching and feedback from me (and your group!). In addition, your registration includes a one hour coaching session with me so we can dive deeper into your goals and challenges.
Registration is open now for the summer Learning Groups:
Four Weeks to Transform Your Public Speaking Skills on Zoom:
For those of you ready to learn about:
- The psychology behind why presenting to virtual audiences is different for both you and for the audience, so you can understand how to address barriers and opportunities in a virtual space.
- What matters (and doesn't matter) about your body language, mannerisms, tone, and visual aids when presenting to visual audiences.
- How to identify your own style to establish credibility and build trust with your virtual audience.
- Tons of practice, real time feedback, and tailored coaching
- Includes a one-on-one coaching session with me in addition to an intimate, supportive cohort for four weeks
This is a perfect Learning Group if you:
- Feel like you never have enough time
- Are overwhelmed or feel overworked
- Struggle with procrastination
- Have a hard time making time for rest and self-care
- Or you're just hungry for a small group to be accountable to when you implement new productivity or life/work balance habits
You'll also be able to sign up now for the waitlist for the July and August Learning Group on assertiveness and confidence!
If you subscribe to our newsletter, check your inbox for a special first-dibs invite and discount code to register early!