Wednesday, July 24th
5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
This workshop is perfect for anyone who:
- Is a newbie intrigued about how to use a planner or notebook to feel more calm, collected and organized.
- Is already a dot journaler or bujo fan but ready to learn new tips.
Each workshop ticket includes a 50% discount off of a notebook from the Build a Notebook bar to boot! You can also bring your own notebook or planner to use in the workshop.
What we'll cover in the tool-packed hour:
1) How to draw up and use a Year at a Glance grid to manage projects and goals (so you can feel calm knowing your projects & goals are on track)
2) How to use a matrix layout for complex decision-making and real-time prioritization (so you always know you're working on the most important tasks).
3) Three creative uses for a weekly layout (whether you draw it yourself or use one from a planner) to keep your work or personal life more organized.
Wednesday, August 14th
5:30 pm to 7 pm
So many of us would be more assertive in everyday work and life situations, if only we knew what level of assertiveness was right for each situation. In this 90-minute workshop, we'll cover:
- The psychology of boundaries, assertiveness and confidence
- Provide a brain-friendly framework for escalating assertiveness, so you always have a tool for each situation
- Dive into tools that allows us to clarify our needs and boundaries, whether you're talking to your boss, coworker, or a random stranger on the street.
This workshop is perfect for those who have been told they're "too aggressive" as well as for those who wish they were better at setting boundaries and clarifying their wishes at work or in everyday life situations. We'll cover and practice techniques so you walk out feeling confident and clear about what your own style of assertiveness is.
Friday, August 23rd
9am to 10:30 am
In this fast-paced, 90 minute workshop, we will dive into what the past 30 years of research tells us about what the brain needs to feel motivated, why we procrastinate (even about really important things) and how we can leverage all that science to tackle all tasks, regardless of past patterns.
Tickets ON SALE NOW
INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A WORKSHOP FOR FREE?
Sign up for one of our work-trade shifts and get free admission as part of your shift!
How it works: Work-trade shifts start an hour before the workshop and end 30 minutes after. They include helping us set up chairs and check-in attendees. In return for your help, you get to attend the workshop for free ($40 value!)
To apply for the work-trade shift:
1. You must have attended one of our previous workshops (so you know the set up)
2. Email the date of the workshop you previously attended, which workshop you're interested in a work-trade shift for, and confirm you can help during that full length of time. Email us at email@example.com
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and get updates on our upcoming workshops AND psychology articles on productivity, reaching goals and building a life you’re excited to live. All knowledge, no fluff. Every month delivered right to your inbox.