In this workshop, you'll walk away with brain-friendly tools for giving and receiving feedback. We'll cover:
- Three tools that will make receiving harsh feedback not so triggering but instead incredibly helpful for your goals.
- A three-part framework to help you know what to share in a feedback conversation, so both parties walk away feeling the relationship is BETTER after the feedback.
- Three things to NEVER do in a feedback conversation, to avoid triggering the other person.
- How to lead a conversation even if the other person gets defensive or upset.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- If you want to learn how to give your manager or coworker feedback that is motivating and helpful to everyone involved.
- If you've ever given feedback in the past and it didn't go great -- you either felt waaaaay too nice and indirect, or it landed waaaaaaaay too harsh and intense.
- If you wish you could handle receiving feedback better, so it didn't upset you so much and the conversation felt more productive.