11/11 SALE AND CELEBRATION!
Join us on November 11th to celebrate our second annual 11/11 Day!
Monday, November 11th, from 11am to 6pm
We have exciting things for you:
- 11% off for EVERYONE that stops by between 11am - 6pm
- 22% off all notebooks from our Build-A-Notebook station
- 33% off for Club Eleven members
- $11 workshop special: Productivity in the Modern Office (Learn more about the workshop above). Tickets are limited!
Plus, Paloma and Sibee will be on-hand all day for on-the-spot mini consults on your time management, organization, focus and goal-setting questions.
SEE YOU THERE!
In this interactive, no-judgement-no-shame workshop, we'll provide a brain-friendly way to understand the psychology of space organization and decor --> so you walk away confident you too can transform your space!
You'll learn how to do an assessment to identify your own personal Organization and Decor Profile (so you know which tools to use and which to ignore -- no cookie-cutter solutions here!)
We'll then use your personal Profile to create a game plan for your home or office transformation
We'll cover how to apply pattern, color, volume and style techniques to create your dream space
You'll also lean four techniques for decluttering and/or keeping things tidy and feeling great -- for months afterwards :)
In this workshop, you'll walk away with brain-friendly tools for giving and receiving feedback. We'll cover:
- Three tools that will make receiving harsh feedback not so triggering but instead incredibly helpful for your goals.
- A three-part framework to help you know what to share in a feedback conversation, so both parties walk away feeling the relationship is BETTER after the feedback.
- Three things to NEVER do in a feedback conversation, to avoid triggering the other person.
- How to lead a conversation even if the other person gets defensive or upset.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- If you want to learn how to give your manager or coworker feedback that is motivating and helpful to everyone involved.
- If you've ever given feedback in the past and it didn't go great -- you either felt waaaaay too nice and indirect, or it landed waaaaaaaay too harsh and intense.
- If you wish you could handle receiving feedback better, so it didn't upset you so much and the conversation felt more productive.