Minimalist & Beautiful Gifting for the 21st Century
Friday, Nov 29th 10am to 11am
Saturday, Nov 30th 10am to 11am
If you’re curious about how to elevate your gift wrapping game this holiday season without breaking a sweat, this hands-on workshop is for you.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- Three elements of design to unify your gift-wrapping aesthetic
- How to choose colors and supplies to minimize waste and maximize bang for your buck
- Where to source & how to create unique gift looks
- Superbly easy tips for making your holiday gifts look modern, stylish, and damn smart -- no wrapping paper folding required!
- Plus, you’ll get a chance to practice wrapping and walk away with your own little bag of samples so you can go home and keep practicing.
- Both experienced gift wrappers looking for new ideas, and complete newbies to gift wrapping
- All religious denominations -- you'll walk away with gift wrapping techniques you can use for any celebration - that's the beauty of minimalist gift wrapping!
- Recommended for anyone 12 years and older :)
PRODUCTIVITY IN THE MODERN OFFICE:
How to Get Things Done In Open Floor Plans and Other Distracting Spaces
Monday, November 11th -- 5pm to 6pm
THIS WORKSHOP IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You work in open floor plan office (no office walls to keep sound out)
- You're a freelance or remote worker who often works in coffee shops or coworking spaces
- You want more focused time, and want to decrease the impact of distractions on your work day
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- A quick assessment to understand your particular brain needs
- Three ways to leverage your environment towards your productivity
- How to avoid the 3 things that are most likely to sabotage your focus
- Brain techniques that are research-backed