Minimalist & Beautiful Gifting for the 21st Century
Friday, Nov 29th 10am to 11am
Saturday, Nov 30th 10am to 11am
If you’re curious about how to elevate your gift wrapping game this holiday season without breaking a sweat, this hands-on workshop is for you.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- Three elements of design to unify your gift-wrapping aesthetic
- How to choose colors and supplies to minimize waste and maximize bang for your buck
- Where to source & how to create unique gift looks
- Superbly easy tips for making your holiday gifts look modern, stylish, and damn smart -- no wrapping paper folding required!
- Plus, you’ll get a chance to practice wrapping and walk away with your own little bag of samples so you can go home and keep practicing.
- Both experienced gift wrappers looking for new ideas, and complete newbies to gift wrapping
- All religious denominations -- you'll walk away with gift wrapping techniques you can use for any celebration - that's the beauty of minimalist gift wrapping!
- Recommended for anyone 12 years and older :)