Minimalist & Beautiful Gifting for the 21st Century
Saturday, Nov 30th 10am to 11am
If you’re curious about how to elevate your gift wrapping game this holiday season without breaking a sweat, this hands-on workshop is for you.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- Three elements of design to unify your gift-wrapping aesthetic
- How to choose colors and supplies to minimize waste and maximize bang for your buck
- Where to source & how to create unique gift looks
- Superbly easy tips for making your holiday gifts look modern, stylish, and damn smart -- no wrapping paper folding required!
- Plus, you’ll get a chance to practice wrapping and walk away with your own little bag of samples so you can go home and keep practicing.
- Both experienced gift wrappers looking for new ideas, and complete newbies to gift wrapping
- All religious denominations -- you'll walk away with gift wrapping techniques you can use for any celebration - that's the beauty of minimalist gift wrapping!
- Recommended for anyone 12 years and older :)