Minimalist & Beautiful Gifting for the 21st Century
Friday, Nov 29th 10am to 11am
Saturday, Nov 30th 10am to 11am
If you’re curious about how to elevate your gift wrapping game this holiday season without breaking a sweat, this hands-on workshop is for you.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- Three elements of design to unify your gift-wrapping aesthetic
- How to choose colors and supplies to minimize waste and maximize bang for your buck
- Where to source & how to create unique gift looks
- Superbly easy tips for making your holiday gifts look modern, stylish, and damn smart -- no wrapping paper folding required!
- Plus, you’ll get a chance to practice wrapping and walk away with your own little bag of samples so you can go home and keep practicing.
- Both experienced gift wrappers looking for new ideas, and complete newbies to gift wrapping
- All religious denominations -- you'll walk away with gift wrapping techniques you can use for any celebration - that's the beauty of minimalist gift wrapping!
- Recommended for anyone 12 years and older :)
PRODUCTIVITY IN THE MODERN OFFICE:
How to Get Things Done In Open Floor Plans and Other Distracting Spaces
Monday, November 11th -- 5pm to 6pm
THIS WORKSHOP IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You work in open floor plan office (no office walls to keep sound out)
- You're a freelance or remote worker who often works in coffee shops or coworking spaces
- You want more focused time, and want to decrease the impact of distractions on your work day
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- A quick assessment to understand your particular brain needs
- Three ways to leverage your environment towards your productivity
- How to avoid the 3 things that are most likely to sabotage your focus
- Brain techniques that are research-backed
11/11 SALE AND CELEBRATION!
Join us on November 11th to celebrate our second annual 11/11 Day!
Monday, November 11th, from 11am to 6pm
We have exciting things for you:
- 11% off for EVERYONE that stops by between 11am - 6pm
- 22% off all notebooks from our Build-A-Notebook station
- 33% off for Club Eleven members
- $11 workshop special: Productivity in the Modern Office (Learn more about the workshop above). Tickets are limited!
Plus, Paloma and Sibee will be on-hand all day for on-the-spot mini consults on your time management, organization, focus and goal-setting questions.
SEE YOU THERE!
In this interactive, no-judgement-no-shame workshop, we'll provide a brain-friendly way to understand the psychology of space organization and decor --> so you walk away confident you too can transform your space!
You'll learn how to do an assessment to identify your own personal Organization and Decor Profile (so you know which tools to use and which to ignore -- no cookie-cutter solutions here!)
We'll then use your personal Profile to create a game plan for your home or office transformation
We'll cover how to apply pattern, color, volume and style techniques to create your dream space
You'll also lean four techniques for decluttering and/or keeping things tidy and feeling great -- for months afterwards :)
In this workshop, you'll walk away with brain-friendly tools for giving and receiving feedback. We'll cover:
- Three tools that will make receiving harsh feedback not so triggering but instead incredibly helpful for your goals.
- A three-part framework to help you know what to share in a feedback conversation, so both parties walk away feeling the relationship is BETTER after the feedback.
- Three things to NEVER do in a feedback conversation, to avoid triggering the other person.
- How to lead a conversation even if the other person gets defensive or upset.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- If you want to learn how to give your manager or coworker feedback that is motivating and helpful to everyone involved.
- If you've ever given feedback in the past and it didn't go great -- you either felt waaaaay too nice and indirect, or it landed waaaaaaaay too harsh and intense.
- If you wish you could handle receiving feedback better, so it didn't upset you so much and the conversation felt more productive.