It's the start of the year! How organized and ready for the year to do you feel?
If you answered B or C -- Join us for this 2 hour calibration session!
If you anwered A, join us because you'll learn two new tools to add to your badass life organization system.
In this hands-on workshop, you'll walk away with:
A clear list of your productivity priorities, including what matters most in your life and work to keep track of (contacts, notes, meetings, events, to-dos, reminders, etc)
A clear and efficient list of tools tailored to you.
A daily system for using these tools that helps you feel more calm and in control of your life.
BONUS: All workshop attendees receive 11% off anything in the store the day of the workshop - so you can walk away with not just new knowledge but also new tools to boot! Get Tickets and More Info Here
Workshop - Influence & Persuasion for Nice People
90 minute workshop.
Tickets on sale January 20th at 8am
|May||No Workshop - Club 11 Member Day!|
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- If you have a recurring conflict with someone in your life or at work
- If you wish you felt more equipped to deal with conflict in a way that felt productive and helpful
- If you're stuck about what to do vs not do, what to say vs not say, so that you don't make the situation worse
- If you often feel like you end up compromising too much in conflict or negotiations
In this interactive, two hour workshop, we'll provide a brain-friendly space to learn new conflict and negotiation skills.
- Two things you can do to take care of your brain during conflict (to reduce stress and avoid regrettable behavior)
- A three-part framework to help you know what key points to share (and which to hold off on sharing) for the most positive impact.
- How to avoid the three most common triggers (so you don't make the situation worse :)
- How to lead a fruitful conflict negotiation even if the other party is not amazing at dealing with conflict.
- Two skills to help you reach win-win solutions that both parties can be happy with (without compromising all the time)
***We expect this one to sell out so we recommend getting tickets early.
HOMEWORK: Before the workshop, take 15 minutes to write down a conflict you wish could have gone better. Write down what factors mattered most to you about this conflict.
BONUS: All workshop attendees receive 11% off anything in the store the day of the workshop - so you can walk away with not just new knowledge but also new tools to boot!
Minimalist & Beautiful Gifting for the 21st Century
Saturday, Nov 30th 10am to 11am
If you’re curious about how to elevate your gift wrapping game this holiday season without breaking a sweat, this hands-on workshop is for you.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- Three elements of design to unify your gift-wrapping aesthetic
- How to choose colors and supplies to minimize waste and maximize bang for your buck
- Where to source & how to create unique gift looks
- Superbly easy tips for making your holiday gifts look modern, stylish, and damn smart -- no wrapping paper folding required!
- Plus, you’ll get a chance to practice wrapping and walk away with your own little bag of samples so you can go home and keep practicing.
- Both experienced gift wrappers looking for new ideas, and complete newbies to gift wrapping
- All religious denominations -- you'll walk away with gift wrapping techniques you can use for any celebration - that's the beauty of minimalist gift wrapping!
- Recommended for anyone 12 years and older :)
PRODUCTIVITY IN THE MODERN OFFICE:
How to Get Things Done In Open Floor Plans and Other Distracting Spaces
Monday, November 11th -- 5pm to 6pm
THIS WORKSHOP IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You work in open floor plan office (no office walls to keep sound out)
- You're a freelance or remote worker who often works in coffee shops or coworking spaces
- You want more focused time, and want to decrease the impact of distractions on your work day
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- A quick assessment to understand your particular brain needs
- Three ways to leverage your environment towards your productivity
- How to avoid the 3 things that are most likely to sabotage your focus
- Brain techniques that are research-backed