Welcome to our first Deep Dive! Deep Dives are 90 minutes of protected time with an expert coach to strategize and get support on your goals and your specific hurdles, all in a small 8 person group session. Our first Deep Dive will focus on financial goals: Whether it's saving more money, saving for a specific purpose, paying off debt, earning more, or earning the same amount but for different work/different hours. This session is great for all financial goals.
IN 90 MINUTES WE WILL:
- Learn about each participants' goal and hurdles. We keep Deep Dives to just 8 people to ensure everyone gets plenty of time throughout the session.
- Each participant will then receive 10 minutes of focused coaching on their goal. Your coach for this session is Paloma Medina, who will use her expertise in goal science and coaching top performers to help you unpack and get to the root of the hurdle and provide tailored advice and feedback. The magic of Deep Dives is not just access to a coach, but the rare opportunity to witness and learn by watching other goal-getters be coached. We hear again and again from participants how much this is one of the most beneficial components of Deep Dives.
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Greater clarity about your goal and a clear action path forward
- Specific methods and ideas to overcome your hurdles or challenges
- A bit of science and psychology to unpack future challenges on your own
- A feeling of camaraderie and group support from others focused on goals just like yours
- You already have a clear financial goal and are ready for protected time to strategize on it
- Or you have a financial goal but you're feeling stuck and would love expert help with it
- You feel comfortable sharing your goal and hurdle with an intimate group of 8 people. Deep Dives are designed to both be safe, facilitated goal sessions but also opportunities to meet others on similar journeys because social support is a significant predictor of goal success. Thus, many Deep Dive participants end up becoming important sources of support for each other years after attending a Deep Dive.
YOUR HOMEWORK -- Write down and bring with you:
1. A specific financial goal you have. Include as much information about the when, where, what, who and why.
2. What hurdles you anticipate or have already come up, and what you have already tried or are thinking about trying to overcome those hurdles.